commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I have just bought a second hand PDA from a local auction site. I bought it to know what owning and having one was like. Owning having one is okay its not too fancy.

What I like the most is the ability to read e-books and offline web browsing. I have been reading a daily offline version of BBC News for almost a week now. Reading news this way is like reading the newspaper without paper. Since doing it I have read more news from the BBC site than ever before.

I have started to read e-books too. There is a lot of free sources of e-books available. These free sources are not pirated ones these are classics and other works whose copyright have expired. Free e-books are available at MemoWare and Pluckerbooks