commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 18, 2003

The Perils of Overhauling Your PC

My PC has been needing a much needed ovehaul. It has been more than a year since I last reformated my computer. It has been crashing in the last five months. The Explorer icon of my browser has been changed to my previous ISP's logo ever since and it does not look good.

Now I am downloading the files and drivers I need to make my computer work again. The zip disk drivers that I am downloading now will take another 15 minutes.

Last night I spent two hours downloading Windows updates to the OS.

Now my computer seems to be running in full capacity.