commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Don't Go to the Hospital

I have just realized that I was better off not going to the hospital last Saturday. My friend told me that he never goes to the hospital because there is a waiting time of five hours for non emergencies. The waiting time for emergenecies takes up to an hour.

Five hours for non emergencies! Imagine that you'll be waitng for five hours just to get the important medical attention you get. Back from where I came from it only yakes less than an hour for any time of medical ailment. This is the S.O.P. for even state hospitals, I believe.

Five hours, you'll be wasting that time waiting? You're better off not going to the doctor altogether. I cannot believe this.