commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

The Questionaire

This afternoon I went to the bank. I went there to have a PIN incoded to my card. So I entered the premises and proceeded to the available teller on the middle. While I was there she shifted to another customer. On the desk I saw a customer service survey questionaire asking about my satisfaction. The teller went back to me sounding apologetic saying she was sorry for that. I said it was okay because it was an elder customer. I had the impression that she thought I would rate the branch low on customer service. The truth is I am giving the branch a good mark on customer service. Because I do not want to give to much worry to her I placed the questionaire on my pocket.

The only thing that I do not like with my bank is that cash deposits becomes available only until 5pm the next day.