commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 20, 2003

I has just been an hour since I get up from bed. My left leg seemed that I had a cramp attack and my right elbow is aching. What happened to my while I was sleeping. I feel I was mugged. I think it is my bed. I so hate it. Now I have to buy Ibuprofen pills. This Ibuprofen is not an addictive painkiller.

On Monday my second hand spring mattress will arrive. I just which it will be better than mine. I bought a used one because it cost so much to buy the cheapest and newest mattress.

Back home I do not have a spring mattress. I use a foam mattress which has been good to me all my life except for this time.