commentary, stories, philosophies, cooking and random thoughts. follow my life's journey as i unravel it. the main page contains five days of entries. this site is maintained by october30. for more articles please visit: ciudadista.wordpress.com

Monday, September 15, 2003

I got this from the Hubbards Cereals Clipboard Number 64. This came from the cereal box.

If You Can...
If you can start the day without caffeine
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it
If you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you time
If you can overlook when people take things out on you
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment
If you can face the world without lies and deceit
If you can conquer tension without medical help
If you can relax without alcohol

I bought Hubbards Very Very Fruitful Flakes: A Trio of Flakes with a Variety of Real Fruit. It is 2% fat or 98% fat free ala half empty, half full.
It has 38% fruits and the rest is a medly of wheat, bran and rice flakes and almond slices. How's this for commercial endorsement?

I'm so proud of this cereal brand because its the one that I love to eat. Actually this is the second time I bought this and the first one is last January. I've tried so many kinds of cereals like muesli, corn flakes, bran, wheat biscuits, rice puffs. Sure there is the Kellogs and Nestlé ones but I like this more because it is the fruitiest.

I bought it because it was only on special.

Hubbards has another cereal brand called 'Bugs in Mud' or cocoa coated white and whole grain ricepuffs for kids. A few weeks ago I was at the breakfast cereal aisle of the supermarket. A mom asked her toddler son on what cereal he likes. She asked, 'do you want Bugs in Mud again?' He said, 'no I don't want it.' It was quite hilarious actually hearing this without knowing what the product was. Bugs in Mud anyone?